April 14, 2014

Author's Note

Scheduling Update:

Hello, dear readers. I've not forgotten about you. In fact, I miss you terribly and so do the girls. The thing is... I'm trying to finish the rough draft of a young adult fantasy novel (unrelated to Holyoak Five) and it's dividing my attention a bit.

I have not stopped writing Holyoak Five. (Horrors! I have grown to love these girls immensely and am more than prepared to spend the next few years writing them. Or at least through three complete seasons of their story.) However, as my attention is admittedly divided I cannot promise that you will see an update every Friday morning as I had hoped. Instead, new episodes will probably be posted every other week. I plan to keep doing so on Fridays - including this upcoming Friday. The final scene of episode 8 is staring at me from the next screen as we speak.

So don't despair! The intrepid neophytes of the Witches College of Holyoak will return to you soon with new adventures under their belts. I hope you're prepared.


No comments:

Post a Comment